Maybe you’ve read books on this topic before—but not like this one. First published in 2004, Nine Marks of a Healthy Church isn’t an instruction manual for church growth. It’s a pastor’s model for how to assess the health of your church using nine crucial qualities that are too often neglected.
Here’s a reminder of how the contest part of Trackback Thursday works: Simply link to the blog post from your blog, leave a comment on Crossway’s Facebook Page, or re-tweet Trackback Thursday on Twitter @Crosswaybooks. There will be three winners picked on Friday morning.
Sample Chapter 1 and view the Table of Contents:
1. Expositional Preaching
2. Biblical Theology
3. The Gospel
4. A Biblical Understanding of Conversion
5. A Biblical Understanding of Evangelism
6. A Biblical Understanding of Church Membership
7. Biblical Church Discipline
8. A Concern for Discipleship and Growth
9. Biblical Church Leadership