Home > Crossway Blog > Now Available: ESV Study Bible, Large Print

Now Available: ESV Study Bible, Large Print

9781433514814 The large print edition of the hardcover ESV Study Bible is now available. Leather editions are not yet available but we’re working on it!

February 26, 2010 | Posted in: Uncategorized | Author: James Kinnard @ 11:59 am | (8) Comments »

1. I am very pleased to learn that you will be producing the ESV Study Bible in a leather edition. Is there any chance you will produce a cordovan calf skin edition? Thanks so much and keep us updated. Thank you,
    Brian Moyer

Comment by Brian Moyer — March 16, 2010 @ 11:01 pm

2. I am looking forward to the Large Print Leather ESV Study Bible! Any idea of when it will be available?

Comment by Buddy Sheets — March 18, 2010 @ 6:22 pm

3. I read the ESV last year with the Literary reading plan, and this year with the M’Cheyne. I absolutely love reading the ESV! IMPORTANT: What is the best way to get an ESV translation error corrected prior to the MacArthur SB release? I wrote to several folks at Crossway over a year ago, but am not sure that it made it to the list of corrections. Nothing tricky, just a plain error. Please let me know who to write who can tell me if it is on the list. Thanks so much!

Comment by Jonathan Bach — April 28, 2010 @ 11:01 am

4. Jonathan: Please feel free to pass along your suggestion to me at bkrueger@crossway.org. I would be glad to pass it on to the appropriate people. Thanks!

Comment by bkrueger — April 29, 2010 @ 9:54 am

5. is the esv large print study bible available in leather yet? Thank you.

Comment by kjanes — September 12, 2010 @ 6:07 pm

6. I love my large print study bible with the online enhancement. I’m trying to find a cover for it though. Everything I see for this size would be like putting it into a briefcase. Does anyone have a resource for this size?

Comment by Kim Malinowski — September 20, 2011 @ 8:42 am

7. Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a really neatly written article. I¡¯ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I¡¯ll definitely return.

Comment by Orlando Mudra — January 12, 2012 @ 3:46 pm

8. I have the esv study bible already and its wonderful. Due to a recent stroke I am having difficulty reading the small print. when will a soft cover edition for large print be available in either the esv study bible or the new gospel bible? thank you

Comment by Brandon Hein — October 21, 2013 @ 10:50 am