Many of you have participated in the Share the Good News of Christmas or Share the Good News of Easter this past year. If you haven’t looked into it yet, Share the Good News is an outreach program designed to give churches, small groups, and individuals a tool for reaching their communities with the gospel.
The corresponding kits contain materials for 50 door-hanger bags, each with a special edition of an ESV Outreach New Testament, a gospel tract, and a customizable invitation to a church event.
This year we’re offering an “early bird” special for Share the Good News of Christmas. All orders placed before November 1 will receive $20 off per kit. At $30 per kit (regularly $50), that’s only $0.60 per bag.
Make sure you place your order for Share the Good News of Christmas before November 1.
We’d love for you and your church to join us this year as we share the good news about Jesus with our communities.
See how other churches have participated in the past:
- Inviting Nampa to hear the Gospel
- Share the Good News of Christmas Impacts Thousands
- How One Church is Bridging the Gap to Share the Gospel This Christmas
- Lee Strobel on Share the Good News of Christmas
- Pastor Leads the Way in Delivering Christmas Gift Bags in His Neighborhood
- 500,000 Share the Good News of Christmas Bags Sold!
- Out of the Comfort Zone this Christmas
- Sharing the Good News with New Homeowners and the Homeless
- Sharing the Good News in Scarborough Ontario
- Thank you for these, we’re going to need 5,000…