Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Description of Position: We're looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to supervise our 2nd shift warehouse activities. You will play a vital role in the success of the warehouse department and Crossway. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will develop a deep understanding of warehouse responsibilities and assess and initiate opportunities for improvement.
General Responsibilities: To effectively supervise the P.M. shift, as well as fulfilling directives given by Management.
- To effectively supervise, and keep on task all staff on the p.m. shift employees
- Picking warehouse orders
- Putting pallets of inventory away in the warehouse
- Putting away re-boxed to returns
- Restocking flow racks
- Shrink wrapping books, re-boxing returns and make book sets when needed
- Load LTL deliveries onto trailer and UPS truck (if needed)
Web Application Developer
Reports To: Digital Project Manager
Description of Position: We’re looking for a Web Application Developer. As a core member of our team, you will use your skills to challenge, extend, and improve our existing web properties. You must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and in teams. We are open to remote candidates, though preference will be given to those who can meet periodically in Wheaton, IL.
Please provide a link to your Github profile, if possible.
Technical Experience Required:
- Expert understanding of Django and Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Git and deployment tools
Optional Experience Preferred:
- TDD frameworks (Jasmine, RSpec, etc.)
- MVC frameworks (Backbone, Ember, etc.)
- SQL databases (PostreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Web services integration (Google, Facebook, etc.)
Personal Qualities: A love for God’s Word and His church. Commitment to an evangelical, historic Reformation understanding of the Bible, the gospel, and Christian doctrine. A genuine faith in Jesus Christ as one’s Lord and Savior, and active participation in a local church. Pleasing personal demeanor with a willing, servant’s heart. Energetic, organized, and timely.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the employment application.