Description: Serves Crossway’s marketing & communications efforts with an emphasis in copywriting.
Responsibilities - Copywriting:
- Writing copy for Crossway resources (primarily books) in a variety of formats including, but not limited to, catalogs, websites, advertisements, author bios, book covers, publicity materials, etc.
- Writing copy for online and printed promotional materials
- Writing and adapting copy for different audiences
- Ensuring all copy is completed according to Crossway’s guidelines and timelines
- Maintaining book copywriting and author bio content on Crossway’s internal database
Responsibilities - Marketing Support:
- Completing other assigned marketing tasks as needed
- Tracking marketing tasks and expenses on Crossway’s internal Production Schedule
- Supporting Crossway’s marketing efforts through strong collaboration with stakeholders on assigned projects and tasks
- Participating in creative planning for marketing & communications activity
- Gathering market research as needed
Qualifications and Experience Required: Candidate must possess excellent written communication and project management skills. Experience in writing, marketing, or communications, is preferred but not required. Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
Personal Qualities: Must have a love for God’s Word and his church. A commitment to an evangelical, historic Reformation understanding of the Bible, the gospel, and Christian doctrine. A genuine faith in Jesus Christ as one’s Lord and Savior, and active participation in a local church. Energetic, organized, and self-motivated.
Benefits: Comprehensive medical and dental plan; life insurance; paid vacation and holidays; retirement plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the employment application.