Kevin DeYoung explains that there are four very ordinary means to pursuing holiness. Long-time Christians may be tempted to roll their eyes at how elementary this seems, but surely we never mature beyond the need to pursue these means of grace. Be sure to tune into the rest of this seven-part interview series linked below or learn more about DeYoung’s new book, The Hole in Our Holiness.
The seven-part series:
- What’s the Hole in our Holiness?
- My Sanctification in Redemption
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Most Neglected Theme in Sanctification
- The Many Motivators for Personal Holiness
- Extraordinary Holiness through Four Ordinary Means
- How Far is too Far Before Marriage?