If none of the links below answers your question, please contact Customer Service for help.
How can I place an order?
- You can place orders online or by calling 1-877-872-2871 (for individuals or churches) or 1-800-323-3890 (for bookstores).
What is the return policy?
- Our return policies can be found here.
Why do products disappear from my cart?
- If products are disappearing from your cart, it may be a problem with cookies, a technology we use to keep track of your shopping cart. Please make sure you have your browser set to accept cookies.
What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. You can enter your credit card number online using our secure server.
How do I bill my order to our church account?
- If you are a church and have an existing account with us, you may choose this option during checkout and we will bill you. The minimum charge order (before shipping and taxes) is $10.00. Churches who have not ordered from us before must pre-pay with either a credit card or a check.
How do I cancel my order?
- To change or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-543-1659 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm U.S. Central Time (GMT -0600). Mention that you ordered from the website and have your order number ready. Because we try to ship items as soon as possible after ordering, you should contact us as soon as you know you want to change or cancel your order.
Do you ship products internationally?
- If you are ordering from outside the United States, you are welcome to order from this site. Shipping to countries outside North America can be expensive; we encourage you to examine our shipping rates closely. Crossway does not have rights to ship all our books internationally. In the event we cannot fulfill your order, we will let you know and cancel your order. See the International Distributors page for more information.
What are the international shipping rates?
- The shipping rate for international orders is calculated based on the weight of the items in the order. You may choose either First Class Mail International or Priority Mail International for those countries where it is available. Orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service, and prices quoted are in U.S. dollars. You may call customer service at 1-800-543-1659 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm U.S. Central Time (GMT -0600) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about international shipping rates.
How do I create an account?
- You can create an account here.
How do I update my account information?
- To update your account, you must first sign in. At that point, you will have the option of changing your address and password. Once you are signed in, visit the Account page to update your information.
I forgot my password how can I retrieve it?
- Your password can be reset from the following page.
Is my online transaction secure? Is my credit card number safe?
- Crossway abides by industry-wide best practices for web security. We treat customer credit card information with a good deal of care. All communication of credit card information is encrypted, and card information is stored using asymmetric encryption techniques—the keys to decrypt the card information are stored on Crossway's secure, firewalled servers, separate from the card information itself. Furthermore, we never store CVV codes—they are used to authorize the transaction, then discarded. These are the industry best practices, and we follow them to the letter.