For Trade Customers
Trade customers, typically, are established bookstores. To order online and receive the discounts discussed below, you must have an already existing trade account with us. The following terms apply only to U.S. trade customers. International customers should e-mail email@example.com or call +1 630-682-4300.
Opening an Account
- Download a new account packet, which includes a credit application and discount schedule (29 KB PDF, requires Adobe Reader)
- Request a new account packet online
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-323-3890
To order products on this site, create an online account during checkout. Your discount will not be reflected in the total displayed on the site, but will be included on your invoice. See below for more information on discounts.
The following discounts are available to established trade customers:
- Minimum 40% on book orders of $10 net or more
- Escalating discounts based on quantities of books
- 45% minimum discount on tracts (10-package minimum)
These discounts are based on single orders, shipped and invoiced to a single location.
For details on higher quantity discounts and seasonal offers, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-323-3890.
The minimum order for books is $10.00 net.
Credit on purchases will be extended on a 30-day basis from the date of the invoice to established customers. New customers may establish credit on their first order by providing three credit references and by pre-paying by check or credit card.
All shipments are made F.O.B. Wheaton, Illinois.
You may return any book published by Crossway for credit toward future purchases after 90 days from the invoice date. All we ask is that you verify that the book is still in print by checking our current order form or this website and that you return the product in good, saleable condition—undamaged and free of price stickers and residue. Gospel tracts are not returnable. Unsaleable items will be returned to you and shipping costs will be charged to your account.
Returns accompanied by an invoice will be credited at the full net price. Returns without an invoice will be credited at a 55% discount.
For your returns to be handled in a timely manner, please note the following:
- All returns must be prepaid (CODs not accepted)
- Include customer number and billing address with return
- Package returns carefully to avoid damage in shipment
- Do not return books that are not in saleable condition or out of print
- Return only items published by Good News / Crossway
You may return damaged or defective goods immediately for full credit. Simply notify us within 30 days of receipt of merchandise, indicating the nature of the damage and the quantity. We will credit your account or ship replacement product.
Send all returns to:
ATTN: Returns Department
1300 Crescent Street
Wheaton, IL 60187