Do They Still Matter?
Why do the Ten Commandments matter and how do they relate to our daily lives as Christians? Join Jen Willkin, author of Ten Words to Live By: Doing and Delighting in What God Commands, over the course of ten days for video teachings that introduce each of the commandments, giving you a chance to reflect on their meaning and learn how they were meant to give us life.
To start the video devotional via your browser or as a daily email, simply visit esv.org. Or, click the individual links below to view each day separately.
- Day 1: Have No Other Gods
- Day 2: Do Not Worship Idols
- Day 3: Do Not Take the Lord's Name in Vain
- Day 4: Honor the Sabbath
- Day 5: Honor Your Father and Mother
- Day 6: Do Not Murder
- Day 7: Do Not Lust
- Day 8: Do Not Steal
- Day 9: Do Not Bear False Witness
- Day 10: Do Not Covet