The Crossway Illustrated Bible Handbook
... show all
Availability: Out of Print
About The Crossway Illustrated Bible Handbook
Have you ever wondered who wrote the Bible, when all those Bible stories took place, or how the Bible has been preserved for thousands of years?
This handbook is designed to help you answer the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the Bible. In it you'll find an in-depth look at Bible people, places, and times, brought to life by striking artwork.
Whether used as a quick reference tool or as a beginning-to-end study, The Crossway Illustrated Bible Handbook is a valuable addition to any Bible reader's shelf.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, maps, charts, and timelines
- Bible references in the accurate and readable English Standard Version (ESV)
- Overview of the entire Bible
- Information on Bible times-food, clothing, home life, medicine, travel, religion, and more
- Large-print format for easy reading
|Size:||7.625 in x 10.5 in|
|Published:||September 30, 2005|