A New Resource for the Church, the Classroom, and the Home
The New City Catechism Curriculum features 52 engaging lessons developed from the questions and answers of The New City Catechism, designed to help children ages 8–11 learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith in a Sunday school, classroom, or homeschool setting.
Each lesson includes three different outlines for 30-, 45-, or 75-minute sessions, a Bible passage and memory verse, a list of suggested materials, detailed instructions for activities, suggested prayers, and tips for answering common questions—all created so that teachers can help children better understand the truth of God's Word and how it connects to their lives.
In the Box
- 3 lessons books covering all 52 questions and answers in The New City Catechism
- 1 resource book containing reproducible activity sheets tied to each lesson (also available as a free digital download)
- 4 copies of The New City Catechism for Kids featuring the short version of all 52 questions and answers (additional copies sold separately)
- Each lesson includes a Bible passage and memory verse, a list of suggested materials, detailed instructions for activities, suggested prayers, and tips for answering common questions
- Three different outlines for 30-, 45-, or 75-minute sessions for each lesson
- Activity sheets available as a free digital download to eliminate the need for photocopying
- Curriculum written by Melanie Lacy, director of theology for children and youth at Oak Hill College in London, England
- Packaged in a sturdy box for easy transportation
Download the first 5 lessons today!
What is catechesis? Here are 10 facts you should know.
Catechism benefits adults and children alike by giving them a deeper understanding of theology and the ability to communicate those beliefs well.
The New City Catechism is a modern day resource aimed at reintroducing this ancient method of teaching to Christians today.