Journal beside the Biblical Text
ESV Scripture Journals pair the entirety of individual books of the New Testament with lightly lined blank pages opposite each page of the biblical text, allowing readers to take extended notes or record insights and prayers directly beside corresponding passages of Scripture. Individual volumes feature one book of Scripture in a thin and portable format—great for personal Bible reading and reflection, small-group study, or taking notes through a sermon series.
The individual books of the New Testament are available in the following volumes:
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Colossians and Philemon
- 1–2 Thessalonians
- 1–2 Timothy and Titus
- 1–2 Peter and Jude
- 1–3 John
The New Testament Set includes 19 volumes and is contained in an elegant permanent slipcase.
- 11.75-point Trinité type
- Single-column, paragraph format
- Thick, opaque, cream-colored paper
- Full, lightly ruled blank pages opposite each page of Bible text
- Wide margins
- Lay-flat binding
- Cover stamped with gold foil
Learn more about the ESV Scripture Journal: New Testament Set today!
Enter to win 10 copies of the individual volume of your choice. Fill out a brief survey.
- Learn the Art of Journaling in Your Bible
- ESV Bibles for Reading, Devotion, Study, Journaling, and More
- 8 Tips for Taking Good Sermon Notes