Marks of a Healthy Church
When it comes to building a healthy church, there are many factors to consider—membership, evangelism, biblical theology, corporate worship, and more. Building Healthy Churches (16-Volume Set) edited by Mark Dever and Jonathan Leeman provides introductions for the basic biblical commands regarding the local church. Each of the 16 short, readable books is useful for any pastor or church leader seeking more information on the marks of a healthy church.
Covering 16 essential topics from biblical theology to conversion, Building Healthy Churches (16-Volume Set) provides ministry leaders with the tools they need to edify and grow their local congregation.
The set includes:
- What Is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile
- What Is a Healthy Church? by Mark Dever
- Biblical Theology: How the Church Faithfully Teaches the Gospel by Nick Roark and Robert Cline
- Church Discipline: How the Church Protects the Name of Jesus by Jonathan Leeman
- Church Elders: How to Shepherd God’s People Like Jesus by Jeramie Rinne
- Church Membership: How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus by Jonathan Leeman
- Conversion: How God Creates a People by Michael Lawrence
- Corporate Worship: How the Church Gathers as God’s People by Matt Merker
- Deacons: How They Serve and Strengthen the Church by Matt Smethurst
- Discipling: How to Help Others Follow Jesus by Mark Dever
- Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus by J. Mack Stiles
- Expositional Preaching: How We Speak God’s Word Today by David R. Helm
- The Gospel: How the Church Portrays the Beauty of Christ by Ray Ortlund
- Sound Doctrine: How a Church Grows in the Love and Holiness of God by Bobbie Jamieson
- Missions: How the Local Church Goes Global by Andy Johnson
- Prayer: How Praying Together Shapes the Church by Jon Onwuchekwa
Learn more about the Building Healthy Churches (16-Volume Set) today!