This article is part of the ESV.org Reading Plans series.
God Stands Ready
Are you tired, anxious, frustrated, or overwhelmed with life’s demands?
God stands ready to support you . . . with rest and hope. By his Spirit, he promises that we are being transformed from one degree of glory to another as his people. By his power, we can yield visible fruits of his Spirit at work in and through us.
A 9-Day Devotional for Women
Join Nancy Guthrie and 8 other experienced Bible teachers for a free, 9-day online devotional aimed at encouraging you to turn to God for strength as he conforms us into the image of his Son. With Galatians 5:22–23 as our guide, we’ll explore how we can exchange our natural, sinful tendencies for the fruit of the Spirit:
- Courtney Reissig — Trading Anger for Love
- Nancy Guthrie — Trading Sadness for Joy
- Shona Murray — Trading Stress for Peace
- Betsy Howard — Trading Anxiety for Patience
- Rosaria Butterfield — Trading Busyness for Kindness
- Nicole Whitacre — Trading Vanity for Goodness
- Jaquelle Crowe — Trading Distraction for Faithfulness
- Gloria Furman — Trading Frustration for Gentleness
- Megan Hill — Trading Laziness for Self-Control
Available online and/or as a daily email delivered right to your inbox, this devotional will help you cultivate the fruit of the Spirit as you are transformed by the renewing of your heart and mind.
Start the 9-day devotional today at ESV.org!