In this video, author and Bible study leader Jen Wilkin offers some advice for staying motivated in our reading of God's Word and explains the limitations of topical Bible studies.
Learn more about Women of the Word Month or sign up at crossway.org/women.
- Infographic: 6 Counterproductive Approaches to "Studying the Bible"
- How to Be an Effective Bible Study Leader (Nancy Guthrie)
- Video: Kristyn Getty on Coming Back to the Bible
- Video: Jani Ortlund on Staying in the Word as a Young Mom
- Reading God's Word When You Don't Want To (Paul David Tripp)
- Don't Settle for a "Quiet" Time (Gloria Furman)