ESV MacArthur Study Bible
TruTone, Black/Tan, Trail Design
About ESV MacArthur Study Bible
For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible. This all-in-one spiritual library contains Dr. MacArthur’s personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. The notes are based on Dr. MacArthur’s verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. His goal is to let the Bible speak for itself—nothing more, nothing less.
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. It can transform your personal time in God’s Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Size: 6.625" x 9.1875"
- Bible text (8.5-point type); study notes (7.5-point type)
- 2,144 pages
- Black letter text
- Double-column, paragraph text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from Dr. John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- A section of full-color maps
- Bible reading plans
- Lifetime guarantee
|Trim Size:||6.625 in x 9.1875 in|
|Published:||September 30, 2012|
|Type Size:||Text: 8.5pt; Notes: 7.5pt|
|Page Layout:||Double Column|
Words of Christ Black