|Published:||December 31, 2019|
ESV Digital Scripture Journal (Ebook)
Whether you’re a commuter riding the morning train to work, a pastor preparing for next week’s sermon, or a parent trying to find time for the Word in your busy schedule, the ESV Digital Scripture Journal provides a flexible, on-the-go journaling experience.
Designed from the ground up for use with a digital tablet and stylus, the ESV Digital Scripture Journal is tailored to take advantage of the portability and dynamic features of a digital Bible without losing the beauty and interactive nature of a traditional print Bible. Featuring larger text for easier reading, plenty of space for notes and artwork, and an easy-to-use table of contents for quick navigation, the ESV Digital Scripture Journal is a great resource for students, artists, ministry leaders, seminarians, and academics alike.
Purchase of the ESV Digital Scripture Journal includes 4 separate PDFs, each containing the full text of the ESV Bible: 1) portrait orientation, light mode; 2) portrait orientation, dark mode; 3) landscape orientation, light mode; and 3) landscape orientation, dark mode. Upon purchase, your order-confirmation email will include a direct link to your digital library, where you can download the files.
Find more tips, ideas, and tutorials at crossway.org/DigitalScriptureJournal.
- Compatible with virtually any PDF reading/annotation app
- Designed to work smoothly on virtually any tablet-sized device
- Choose from 2 page orientations (portrait or landscape) and 2 color schemes (light mode or dark mode)
- Add handwritten notes and annotations right next to, and even within, the biblical text
- Erase, move, and resize your notes and annotations
- Quickly navigate to any chapter of the Bible from any page
- Use your PDF reading/annotation app to easily insert a specially designed blank page anywhere if you need additional space for notes related to a specific passage
Download a free sample of the full book of Romans.
NOTE: Use of this product requires a PDF reading/annotation app. Most devices support PDF reading/annotation natively, but additional third-party apps may also be available.