Marriage & Family
Bible Studies & Devotionals
|Size:||5.0 in x 7.0 in|
|Published:||January 31, 2016|
Gathering together for worship is an indispensable part of your family’s spiritual life. It is a means for God to reveal himself to you and your loved ones in a powerful way.
This practical guide by Donald S. Whitney will prove invaluable to families—with or without children in the home—as they practice God-glorifying, Christ-exalting worship through Bible reading, prayer, and singing. Includes a discussion guide in the back for small groups.
Table of Contents
- As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord: Family Worship in the Bible
- Here the Reformation Must Begin: Family Worship in Church History
- Read, Pray, and Sing: The Elements of Family Worship
- No Family Worship Situation Is Unique: But What If . . . ?
- Isn’t This What You Really Want to Do: Start Today