New Believers: Start Here
The Bible can be daunting to a new believer. The ESV New Christian’s Bible is a unique, affordable edition created specifically to help young Christians begin to navigate God’s word for the first time.
Four brief articles—“What Is the Bible?” “How to Read the Bible,” “Where Do I Start?,” and “Further Helps”—serve as an accessible on-ramp to engaging with God’s word, and thirty sidebars alongside key passages explain foundational building blocks of the Christian life.
Also featuring book introductions and two accessible reading plans, this is the perfect first Bible for new Christians.
- 4 articles helping new believers understand the core elements of the Bible, how to read the Bible, and help for further study
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- 30+ sidebars explaining core Christian beliefs tied to key passages
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Double-column format
- Concordance and dictionary
- 30-day and one-year reading plans
Learn more about the ESV New Christian’s Bible today!
As Christians, we believe the Bible is the very word of God, and it’s pivotal that we spend time knowing and loving him through it.
We speak often in the church about how Christianity is a religion of the heart. It is right to speak of Christianity in this way, but not exclusively in this way.
We must read the Bible as history, theology, and literary artistry because there’s only one God who is doing all three things at the same time.