With the Preacher in Mind
Created from the ground up with input from pastors and church leaders, the ESV Preaching Bible was designed with the preacher in mind. The primary vision behind this innovative edition was to create a Bible specifically tailored to the task of preaching.
To that end, this edition features highly readable 10-point type in a single-column format, enlarged and bolded verse numbers to make it easy to quickly locate verses on the page, extra-wide margins for notes, high-quality paper, a durable smyth-sewn binding, and a goatskin cover befitting a preacher’s most valuable tool.
- 10-point, Lexicon type
- Single-column, paragraph format
- Created from the ground up with input from pastors and church leaders
- Enlarged and bolded verse numbers surrounded by extra space to easily locate verses on the page
- Extra-wide margins
- High-quality paper
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
- Two ribbon markers
- Premium goatskin cover
- Smyth-sewn binding
Learn more about the ESV Preaching Bible today!
- 4 Essential Ingredients of Reformed Preaching (Joel R. Beeke)
- The Importance of Preaching the Theology of Suffering (Joel R. Beeke)
- 5 Myths about Preaching (Joel R. Beeke)