In this video, popular author and Bible study leader Nancy Guthrie explains a valuable tip for those looking to study the Bible well: pretend you're preparing to teach it.
Learn more about Women of the Word Month or sign up at crossway.org/women.
- Don't Settle for a "Quiet" Time (Gloria Furman)
- Video: Jen Wilkin on Staying Motivated in Bible Study (Jen Wilkin)
- Video: Elyse Fitzpatrick on How She Reads the Bible
- Help Wanted: Looking for Someone to Make My Kids Love the Bible (Jessica Thompson)
- Deleting Bible Study from Your Mental Checklist (Lydia Brownback)
- Video: Kristie Anyabwile on What God Taught Her Through a Challenging Book of the Bible