In this video, Kristie Anyabwile recounts how God used her study of Leviticus to sharpen her approach to reading the Bible, encouraging women to make time for God's Word even when it's hard.
Learn more about Women of the Word Month or sign up at crossway.org/women.
- Reading God's Word When You Don't Want To (Paul David Tripp)
- Don't Settle for a "Quiet" Time (Gloria Furman)
- Video: Jen Wilkin on Staying Motivated in Bible Study (Jen Wilkin)
- Video: Elyse Fitzpatrick on How She Reads the Bible
- Help Wanted: Looking for Someone to Make My Kids Love the Bible (Jessica Thompson)
- Deleting Bible Study from Your Mental Checklist (Lydia Brownback)