In this video, author and speaker Elyse Fitzpatrick explains why she stopped reading through the entire Bible every year and reminds us that God doesn't get "mad" at us when we miss a day of reading his Word.
Learn more about Women of the Word Month or sign up at crossway.org/women
- How to Be an Effective Bible Study Leader (Nancy Guthrie)
- Video: Kristyn Getty on Coming Back to the Bible
- Video: Jani Ortlund on Staying in the Word as a Young Mom
- Reading God's Word When You Don't Want To (Paul David Tripp)
- Don't Settle for a "Quiet" Time (Gloria Furman)
- Video: Jen Wilkin on Staying Motivated in Bible Study (Jen Wilkin)