Smooth Reading of the Text
This reader’s edition of the Greek New Testament text combines The Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House, Cambridge with a running list of glosses of every word in the Greek New Testament that occurs 25 times or less.
Those with limited knowledge of Greek can smoothly read the Greek text without needing to constantly refer to other reference resources—accelerating their facility with the Greek text and making their time more rewarding and more enjoyable as they read the very Word of God.
- 10-point Adobe text
- Single-column, paragraph format, in accord with the earliest Greek manuscripts
- Running glosses of any Greek word occurring 25 times or less in the New Testament, placed below the 4. Greek text
- Dictionary in the back defining words occurring more than 25 times
- Ribbon marker
- Smyth-sewn binding
Learn more about the Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House, Cambridge, Reader’s Edition today!
- 10 Things You Should Know about Studying the Bible (Drew Hunter)
- A Brief History of the Greek New Testament (Charles E. Hill)
- 7 Reasons to Use 'The Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House, Cambridge'