Edward T. Welch
Edward T. Welch (PhD, University of Utah) is a counselor and faculty member at the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation. He has been counseling for more than 35 years and has written extensively on the topics of depression, fear, and addictions. His books include When People Are Big and God Is Small, Crossroads: A Step-by-Step Guide Away From Addiction, Running Scared: Fear, Worry and the God of Rest, Shame Interrupted, and Side by Side. He blogs regularly at CCEF.org.
- How Is the Church Doing at Caring for One Another?
- 5 Things to Consider When Confronting a Friend
- 2 Simple (Yet Profound) Questions to Ask Someone at Church This Sunday
- 3 Questions Leaders Should Ask Themselves about Equipping the Church for Ministry
- Counsel for Pastors Intimidated by Counseling