Thabiti M. Anyabwile
Thabiti M. Anyabwile (MS, North Carolina State University) serves as a pastor at Anacostia River Church in Washington, DC, and is the author of numerous books. He serves as a council member of the Gospel Coalition, is a lead writer for 9Marks Ministries, and regularly blogs at The Front Porch and Pure Church. He and his wife, Kristie, have three children.
- What Should I Do if I’m the Only Elder in My Church?
- 3 Ways You Can Ignite a Passion for Church Planting in Your Church
- Why Your Church Is Not Exempt from the Work of Church Planting
- The Resurgence of Reformed Theology among African Americans
- A Category You Won't Find in the Bible: The Churchless Christian