- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- Introductions and timelines for each Bible book
- 80+ maps and illustrations throughout
- 10 topical articles
- Nearly 900 new “Did You Know” facts
- 120 Bible character profiles
- Glossary with concise definitions of key terms
- 80,000 cross-references
- Extensive concordance
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Lifetime guarantee
- Packaging: backer card (HC), slipcase (TruTone), permanent slipcase (cloth over board)
ESV Student Study Bible®, Artist Series
Cloth over Board, Lulie Wallace, Sunburst
Beautiful and In-Depth Student Bible, Winner of the 2012 ECPA Book of the Year Award for Bibles
The ESV Student Study Bible is adapted from the ESV Study Bible and is ideally suited for students who are serious about God’s Word—who want to learn more about what the Bible teaches and how the Bible applies to all of life. These Bibles feature commissioned cover artwork designed by Christian artists such as Joshua Noom and Lulie Wallace. Each artist offers a visual entry point focused on a particular biblical theme or passage, setting a tone of reflection as readers engage with the Bible.
With 12,000 clear, concise study notes, the Student Study Bible provides numerous other features—including nearly 900 “Did You Know?” facts, 120 Bible character profiles, and 10 topical articles. It also features a glossary of key terms, more than 80 maps and illustrations, an extensive concordance, and 80,000 cross-references. These and many other features make it the most comprehensive and content-rich student Bible available today.
- Beautiful Artwork: Features a cover designed by Christian artist Lulie Wallace
- 12,000 Study Notes: Accessible study notes on every page help readers dive deeper into Scripture’s meaning and application
- Robust Bible Resources: Includes 80,000 cross-references, 80+ maps and illustrations, 10 topical articles, 120 Bible character profiles, and more
|Format:||Cloth Over Board|
|Page Layout:||Double Column|
|Size:||5.375 in x 8.25 in|
|Published:||May 31, 2022|
"Presents a wealth of details about the Bible in a sharp, simple, contemporary format that helps students understand the saving message of Scripture and apply it to daily life."
Philip Graham Ryken, President, Wheaton College
"This is more than just a resource. It’s a boot camp in print, preparing students to wield the sword of the Spirit against the powers of this present darkness."
Russell Moore, Editor in Chief, Christianity Today