|Category:||Commentaries & Reference|
|Format:||Hardcover w/ Jacket|
|Size:||6.0” x 9.0”|
|Published:||September 30, 1990|
Other Books in This Series:
The Apostle Paul's Letter to the Ephesians is one of the most dynamic portions of all of Scripture. Called by one commentator "the crown and climax of Pauline theology," it issues a clarion call to all who follow the Master. With its dual focus on Christ and the Church, with it's careful presentation of doctrine, then duty, it points the way to true Christian living and victory in a sin-embattled world.
In this helpful volume, Pastor Hughes provides an interesting treatment of the major themes of Ephesians:
- The celebration of full redemption
- The mystery of a new humanity—a third race—in Christ
- The fullness of the Spirit for holy living
- The beauty of God-given roles in the home and workplace
- The implications of our position with Christ in the heavenly realms
- Resounding victory in spiritual warfare
This practical commentary on a strategic Bible book will challenge and equip preachers/teachers and their hearers for a walk of spiritual power. Part of the Preaching the Word series.